RV Manpower Pte Ltd (collectively referred to as “RVM”) respects the privacy of individuals with regards to their personal data and is committed to protecting the privacy of our customer, participants, subscribers.
Personal Data is collected
1.1 When you use our website or smart phone applications, any service we provide or in your interaction with us, the personal data may collect include, but is not limited to:
- Name (first & surname)
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Office number
- Fax number
- Email address
- Bank account
- Your emergency contacts
- Photographs and images
2. Purpose of collection of Personal Data
2.1 By providing any of your Personal Data to RVM, you hereby agree that RVM shall collect, retain and use Personal Data for:
- to determine your suitability for a position with our client or for within RVM and, if applicable, your terms of employment or engagement;
- disclosed to third parties to verify or obtain additional information including education institutions, current / previous employers and credit reference agencies;
- providing you with services or benefits under any of RVM businesses;
- Where relevant, marketing of services and sending any updates or market intelligence to you;
- Performing statistical analysis for various objectives in RVM;
- Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of RVM’s business including to support and / or assist in any of RVM’s businesses;
- Where required by law, where RVM considers that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where RVM suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in;
- Where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform function or services as required by RVM;
- Where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or obligations as required under the laws, rules, regulations, by law and / or guidelines or as required by any governmental and / or non-governmental authorities, agencies or departments;
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law
3. Disclosure of information
3.1 You agree that RVM may disclose & transfer (whether in your country or abroad) amongst any of its affiliates and / or to third parties including but not limited to any of RVM’s clients to whom you are / will be introduced to, RVM’s agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employees, contractors, suppliers, partners, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to RVM, any referee whose details are provided by you, proposed assignees or transferees of any of rights of the companies within RVM, service providers for RVM’s operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (2) above for and on behalf of RVM.
3.2 You hereby confirm that you have duly obtained the consent of your referee(s) for the use and disclosure of your referee(s)’ Personal Data to RVM and that RVM may use your referee(s)’ Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
4. Transfer of Personal Data Overseas
4.1 Your Personal Data may be processed by RVM, its affiliates, agents and third parties providing services to RVM, in jurisdiction outside of Singapore.
5. Storage and retention of Personal Data
5.1 Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies or stored in servers located in or outside your country and operated by RVM or its service providers in or outside your country
5.2 Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by RVM as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposed stated in (2) above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect RVM’s interests.
6.1 Personal Data held by RVM will be kept confidential in accordance with this Privacy Notice and any applicable laws that may from time to time be in force.
6.2 RVM reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and / or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (3) above
7.1 We endeavor to take precautions to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control
8.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incident or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of reputation or goodwill, whether based in contract, tort, equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, suffered as a result of unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure of your personal data.
9. Change of Policy
9.1 RVM reserve the right to alter any of the clauses contained herein compliance with local legislation and / or to meet its global policy requirements, and for any other purpose deemed reasonably necessary by RVM. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should inform us as soon as possible of the terms to which you do not consent. Pending such notice, if there is any inconsistency between these terms & the additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency
10. Your rights
You have the right to access to your Personal Data held by RVM on payment of prescribed fee and to request correction of the Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up to date.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice or if you wish to request access to your Personal Data or if you wish to correct your Personal Data or if you wish to withdraw your consent to RVM for the processing of your Personal Data or transfer your Personal Data, you may send your request in writing to: email@example.com
11. Governing Law
This policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.