- 5 days work week (Mondays to Fridays)
- Short working hours (8.30am to 5.15pm)
- Working in Air-con environment
- Flexible lunch hours
- Walking distance to Tai Seng MRT
- Easy access to public transport
- Remuneration package: Basic salary + Variable Bonus
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability to perform
- Provide 1st/2nd level remote/onsite support for IT technical request and desktop system support including setting-up, configure and troubleshooting.
- Provide daily technical support for Windows Servers
- Provide support of general IT request like VC connectivity/mobile issue.
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload without supervision.
- Willing to travel between customers’ site.
- Candidate must possess either Diploma/ Degree in IT or equivalent studies.
- Preferably with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in relevant role.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience and knowledgeable on MS office, Win XP, Win 7, POS Systems, etc.
- Experience with the concepts of basic LAN/WAN networking infrastructure
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practise.
Interested applicants please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page – https://t.me/Jobprop