• Working hours: Mondays to Fridays 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Location: Islandwide
• Working location near MRT
• Remuneration package: Basic salary + Variable Bonus + Incentive
• Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability to perform
• Provide First level remote support for IT technical request support.
• Provide Second level onsite support for desktop system support included Setting-Up, Configure and Troubleshooting.
• Provide support to In-house Server Infrastructure
• Provide daily technical support for Windows Servers (Active Directory, MS Exchange), Network (LAN, WAN and, Firewall), Anti-Virus and Backup
• Responsible for the maintenance of system performance, troubleshooting system hardware, software networks and all computer-based systems
• Handle deployment of software releases, troubleshooting of system fault, configuration and replacement of hardware, archiving of system data, system and IT security administration, perform preventive/corrective maintenance and necessary documentation
• Document, track and monitor issues to ensure timely resolution
• Maintain systems documentation, maintenance records and/or replaces hardware/software regarding infrastructure upgrades
• Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement of and change to network system configuration.
• Provide fault resolution and escalation.
• Work with customer to undertake the design, installation, configuration, maintenance of network system solutions which include upgrades, migrations across heterogeneous systems.
• Work in fast-paced environment with tight schedule with dynamic project teams which include planning, designing, scoping and creating technical documents such as project build documents, Scope of Work (SOW), etc.
• Work with Sales Managers and customers to manage expectation and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met.
• Pre-sales product presentation and demo for the company and its subsidiaries.
• Assist Sales Department to answer to customer’s technical enquiries.
• Follow up with customer enquiries / quotation and win deals.
• Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue
• Ensure project do not overrun and proper project kickoff documentation is prepared and signed off by the customer.
• Project discussion and implementation
• Project milestones completion and sign off
• Project post completion support
• Work with all sales team to identify target market.
• Work with channel partners to develop further opportunities.
• Post or after sales product support.
• New Product evaluation.
• Work closely with product vendors to address, track and ensure timely closure of system support tickets.
• To stay abreast with new technologies and product updates by regularly participating in new product education and technology transfer training as well as seminars
• Provide Daily outstanding jobs status update and Weekly activity report.
• Min Computer Engineering / Technical Degree
• Min 2 years in engineering and client-facing role
• Experience in professional and project management
• Proven track record managing projects to completion
• Must have great technical writing and a clear documentation style
• Must have strong verbal communication skills
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Interested applicants please email your resume to: email@example.com
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page – https://t.me/Jobprop
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)