• 5 days’ work week (Mondays to Fridays)
• Working hours (8.30am to 5.30pm)
• Work location: Islandwide
• Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability to perform
1. Provide technical support to local and remote users
2. Create, modify, disable user and computer accounts
3. File and Print Server – Manage Folder access permission, files recovery, shared folder access, etc.
4. Manage Microsoft 365 Services (Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, etc.) eg: Exchange Online, manage user’s mailbox, distribution list, Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Microsoft Office programs
5. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, copiers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
6. To troubleshoot Level 1 Network issue on user’s computer such as Wi-Fi, LAN
Knowledgeable to perform ping, ipconfig and basic TCPIP concept is an added advantage
1. Min. Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
2. MCSA Certification (Optional but preferred)|
3. At least 3 years hands-on experience in supporting users
4. At least 1-year hands-on experience in supporting IT Infra System (Windows Servers)
5. Good understanding and experience of Windows operating system, Office365
6. Set up AD accounts and workstations
7. End user support
8. Familiarity with MS Office, Outlook, and Mobile Applications is an advantage.
9. Installing and configuring computer hardware OS and applications.|
10. Working knowledge of Windows 10/11, Windows Servers, workstations, anti-virus, Active Directory, MS Office365, MS MFA.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Interested applicants please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page – https://t.me/Jobprop
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)