• Working days: 5 days work week (Mondays to Fridays)
• Working hours: 8.30am to 5.15pm
• Working location: North East area
• Easy access to public transport
• Remuneration package: Basic salary + Variable Bonus + Service Incentive
• Sponsorship of job-related courses
• Bi-monthly Team Bonding events
• Work Life Balance
• Provide all inkjet/laser printer/photocopiers support including break’n fix, phone support and remote support
• Printer deployment and setup
• Provide post-sales support in relation to print and scan software solutions
• Check and inspect the multifunctional products to ensure quality work is performed at all times (on site)
• Perform onsite trouble shooting of the multifunctional products to ensure smooth device function
• Conduct Periodic Maintenance of the multifunctional products
• Perform printer meter reading
• Perform in-house printer repair and PC installations
• Provide 1st level remote support for IT technical support request
• Provide 1st level onsite support for desktop system support including PC/ laptop setting-up/installation, migration and configuration
• Troubleshoot PC peripherals eg. Monitor, LAN, printers, scanner etc
• Required to be involved in onsite projects upon assignment.
• NITEC in Electronics (Computer Technology)/Diploma in Computer Technology or equivalent
• Preferably with 1 year of print technology knowledge in Printers/ Multi-Function Photocopier including laser technology.
• Preferably with some desktop support experience.
• Possesses strong analytical mindset to diagnose and resolve technical, hardware and software problems.
• Resilient and adaptable with a strong customer service mindset
• Structured and organized approach with attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of MPS (Managed Print Service – Per Pay Print) service infrastructure will be an added advantage
• HP Certification is an added advantage.
Salary will commensurate with experience and ability to perform.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Interested applicants please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page – https://t.me/Jobprop
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)