• 5 days work week (Mondays to Fridays)
• Working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm / 9am to 6pm
• Work location: Islandwide
• Walking distance to MRT
• Easy access to public transport
• Remuneration package: Basic salary + Variable Bonus
• Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability to perform
• Setting up hardware including installation
• Configure software and drivers
• Provide 1st/2nd level remote/onsite support for IT technical request
• Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
• Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks
• Provide daily technical support for Windows servers
• Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
• Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
• Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Candidate must possess either Diploma/ Degree in IT or equivalent studies.
- Preferably with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in relevant role.
- Experience and knowledgeable on MS office, Win XP, Win 7, POS Systems, etc.
- Experience with the concepts of basic LAN/WAN networking infrastructure
- May require to work after office hours occasionally
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Interested applicants please email your resume to: email@example.com
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page – https://t.me/Jobprop
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)