Working hours: 5-day week from 9 am – 6 pm
Location: Depot Road
• Arranging delivery based on the deployment schedule
• Coordinating with the vendor to ensure warehouse space available during delivery
• To request RMA from HPFS and tracking of RMA
• To provide device breakdown list for each school
• To match HPFS Asset ID to SN
• To review the device assignment form provided by the vendor
• To request pictures of the damaged device and to ensure that no missing
accessories that are chargeable.
• To request for a quote from CMO on the damaged devices
• Coordinating with partner in the event they face any technical or challenges during decommission
• To access the total amount that the school need to pay
• And work with CMO to provide an invoice to Partner
• To coordinate with the vendor on return of the device after the mentioned activities are done
• To track of returned devices and help to arrange for devices leases extension
• Other adhoc activities when assigned.
• Min ‘N’ Level/ ‘O’ Level
• No experience required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Words/Excel) required.
• Willing to learn new things
• Able to work in a team
• Only Singaporean and Singapore PR may apply
Interested applicants please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are open for any other job positions, feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if available.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this telegram page – https://t.me/Jobprop
RV Manpower Pte Ltd (11C3378)
Lim Siew Lien, Cecilia (R1327942)